PUMPKIN COCOTTE, 3.5 QT.
PLEASE NOTE THIS CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED IN CHRISTCHURCH OR CLICK AND COLLECT.
Perfect for harvest stews, roasts, braises and more, this handsome pumpkin cocotte makes a perfect addition to your autumnal table. Staub cocottes are designed to concentrate flavorful juices, making them ideal for cooking roasts and stews or simmering a variety of seasonal soups. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table.
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip and is ready to use—no seasoning required
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Attractive pumpkin design makes a beautiful centerpiece for any harvest feast and is the perfect serving dish for seasonal soups and stews
- Smooth cast iron base is suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Material: Enameled cast iron, brass
- Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 7"
- Capacity: 3.5 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France